Manage Your Own TV Shows
If you’re curious how TV shows are created, then this game is for you.
In Endless Studio you’re calling all the shots on developing show concepts, pitching your shows to networks and producing episodes including writing scripts, running auditions, renting locations and recording studios, building sets, shooting, editing and test-screening.
Are you gonna be a better TV Studio Manager than your competition? Let’s find out!
A Work In Progress
This game began as a passion project in 2019. We couldn’t implement the full gameplay due to time constraints, but it gained a lot of fans who convinced us to resume development in 2022.
We created a roadmap of features we intend to add. The list is definitely going to change but it provides an outline for what to expect.
If you like the game, please subscribe to our email updates, follow us on Instagram and let us know what you think below!
There are currently no unreleased updates for testing, but if you’re interested to test in the future, please subscribe to our email updates below, and we’ll notify you as soon as we have one!
The planned next features include (in order):
- Difficulty Levels & Sandbox Mode – RELEASED
- Graphical Studio View – IN PROGRESS
- Marketing Shows
- Custom Show Loglines
- Bank Loans
- Level 2 Supporter Subscription
- Visualized Turn Processing
- More Actors, Scriptwriters & Directors
- Fans of Shows
- Enriched Show List Screen
- Challenges & Achievements
- Evolving Careers for Actors, Scriptwriters & Directors
- Cross-Genres (e.g. Sci-Fi – Adventure)
- Talk Show Genre
- Documentary Genre
- Drama Sub-genres
- Critics & Awards
- Airing Week on the Episode Screen for Scheduled Episodes
- Contracts with Actors, Scriptwriters & Directors
- Music via Apple Music & Spotify Playlist
- Level 3 Supporter Subscription
- Feature Movies
- Game Statistics
- Shopping Around with Rejected or Cancelled Shows
- Custom Episode Titles & Loglines
- Secondary Distribution Channels
- Employee Training
- Graphical World View & International Studio Expansion
- Planned Show Ending
- Improvable Studio Genre Expertise
- Balance Sheet
- Show Story Arcs
- More Show Loglines
- Spin-offs, Franchises, Reboots
- Save Game Data to iCloud
- Genre-specific Episode Budgets
- Chart Filters
- Studio Ranking Ordering Options
- Allow networks to offer a deal to switch to them if a show is doing well
- Translation Project
- CEO Salary for Trinkets
- Collaboration with Friends
- Season Customization
- Shows for Contracts
- Launching & Managing Your Own Network
- Buying & Selling Shows
- Buying Studios
- PG Rating & Target Audiences
- Dark Mode
- Partial results for actions that take more than 1 turn
- Show Posters
- Sound Effects
Get the latest
Subscribe to email updates and we’ll notify you about our development progress. We hate spam too so we’ll never send you any, and you can unsubscribe anytime with just a click.
Follow on Instagram
Endless Studio is developed by the team of Endless Flux Labs. We love a lot of management games (that’s why we decided to develop our game in the first place), and are frequently posting on Instagram about new and retro management games. If you’re interested, check out our profile and follow if you like our content!
Articles about the Game
Send your questions, feedback or anything else you want to share with the developer team of Endless Studio!